It is night time and you are sitting at your table under a patio umbrella with your family. You have a lamp on the table but the mood is not bright enough. Do not blame the lamp, it is not the problem. You are just not using the right type of light. The best lights for that kind of setting are patio umbrella lights. You should check some of the best patio umbrella lights out so you can grasp the splendor.
5 Best-Selling Patio Umbrella Lights
Table of Contents
- 1. Oyoco Patio Umbrella Light
- 2. Umbrella Light, Magictec 44-LED Patio Umbrella
- 3. Sunlitec Solar String Lights
- 4. AMIR Patio Umbrella Light
- 5. ION Audio Patio Mate Umbrella Light and Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Umbrella Lights
- 1.3 brightness mode--press once for 4 led lights(dim),press twice for 24 led lights(bright), or press three times for 28 led lights(super bright).suit your need for different brightness on different occasions.
- 2.convenient--no need for extra tools,easy to clamp to your umbrella with the built-in auto adjustable strong clamp,also can be hung anywhere using the two hooks,pole mounted,fit poles with a diameter of approximately 0.86'' to 1.81''.
- 3.energy-saving and bright--with 28 energy-saving led bulbs,led energy saving and environmental friendly.
- 4.multiple functions--suitable for camping,bbq,playing cards,or lying on your leisure chair in the evening with your families or friends.
- 5.available electrical source--requires 4*aa batteries (not included),which can be easily purchased in common shops. easy to carry and prepare for batteries backup.
This patio umbrella light has 28 LED lights but you can switch between 3 modes. It is designed with 4 LEDs in the center and 24 LEDs at the perimeter. The dim mode has the lowest brightness with only the 4 center lights coming on. For the super bright mode, the 24 lights at the perimeter light up. In super bright mode, all 28 LEDs light up. It is easy to install. You only need to clamp it to the handle of the umbrella and raise it to your desired height. It runs on 4 AA batteries but these are not included in the package.
- standout quality, 3 lighting modes: our 44 led patio umbrella light is made to perfection, using premium abs material which is durable and will last for many occasions. easy to install, adjustable clamp just open and fit it on your umbrella pole, then press the light of your liking - 3 brightness mode; press bright with 32 led on, dim light with 12 led or press the super bright with all 44 led light up. enjoy the different lighting modes that fit any events on your porch at night.
- compatible with most backyard umbrella: every home has its own unique and modern accent, especially in your hangout area, like porch, patio, garden, pool, or backyard. that's why we created light accessories for different kinds of umbrellas, either you have tilting, cantilever or off-set umbrella, palapa tiki-style umbrella, commercial patio umbrella. be sure you have a pole diameter of 21.85-44.5mm.
- cordless and energy efficient pole light: no cord or electrical wires attach, portable easy to carry around when you have a trip or camping. energy saver uses 4 x of aa (1.v batteries) not included in the package. multiple charging options - with usb charging port that is universal for ac adapter, computer, power bank, and more.
- enjoy the outdoor activities even at night! are you planning for a romantic dinner with your girlfriend, wife, partner? or just like to hang out with friends or family playing cards, chess, scrabble or reading books and even for camping? get this cordless backyard umbrella lamp now and see the unlimited fun and joyful evening to anyone close to you.
- the magictec promise: we stand behind our products and promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase.
This also has 3 brightness modes: dim, bright, and super bright. The product has 44 LEDs, 32 on the perimeter and 12 at the center. It is compatible with many patio umbrellas. It is also easy to install – just clamp it. You will need 4 AA batteries to run this umbrella light. If the batteries are rechargeable, the USB port allows you to charge them with ease.
- durable indoor/ outdoor string lights: adorned with 25 high quality led balls to protect the light from rain water and breakage, with a 50,000 hours bulb lifetime.
- amazing lightening modes: get livelier with the fabulous variety of lightening modes designed to sooth you in every mood. prepare for a fun filled evening! when shopping for string lights, go for the best.
- dual charging options: with a premium 3w/5v solar panel and a usb charging port, nothing can go wrong! giving you two cool options to choose from, 8 hours charging time for solar panel and 4 hours for usb charger.
- perfect gift option: put a genuine smile in the face of your loved ones with the beautiful solar string lights as gifts, you will be glad that you did! basic features, 8200mm string length, 25pcs bulb quantity, and the 2000mah/3.7v li-ion battery and much more, you will have no regrets.
- satisfaction: 1-year. backed by a 100% satisfaction (except bulbs). please contact the seller directly if you have any quality problems.
The Sunlitec Patio Umbrella Light has 25 LED bulbs attached to a 27 ft. wire. These bulbs can be attached to the edge of your umbrella or in any other way you desire. The bulbs will last you a long time because they offer a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.It does not end there. It has 2 charging options for you. When the sun is up, you can charge with the solar panel. When it is not, you can choose to charge using the USB port. The solar panel charges within 8 hours while the USB charges in 4.
- supreme quality umbrella light - made of high quality and durable abs material, built with 24 powerful big leds, it gives off light at 12000 lux, bright enough for you to gather around in the patio for a party, or chatting with neighbors and friends
- 3 modes & 2 independent switches - 3 modes for brightness: low (inter 4 led bulbs), medium (outer 20 led bulbs), high (all 24 led bulbs), these modes are operated by 2 switches; black one for dim, white one for low
- cordless & easy to install - cordless design, no tools required. quite easy to clamp your umbrella with the built-in auto adjustable strong clamp
- dimension - diameter of product is 7.87 inches (20cm). fit for most umbrellas with 0.9 inch (2.3cm) to 1.9 inches (4.8cm) diameter pole
- batteries operated - requires 3xaa batteries (not included). led light life span is more than 50,000 hours
This is available in 2 sizes: 24 LED and 28 LED. The design of the 24 LED patio umbrella light is such that there are 16 lights at the perimeter and 8 at the center. The 28 LED variant has 24 lights at the perimeter and 4 at the center. They both use 4 AA batteries and the batteries can last about 10 hours. The lights have 3 brightness modes: dim, bright and super bright. You may switch between the brightness as desired. It is easy to install; the clamp fits handles with diameters between 33 mm to 43 mm.
- 8 super bright leds with high and low settings for late-night outdoor activities
- streams music from any bluetooth device up to 30 feet away
- splash proof ipx4 level water-resistance keeps it safe when left outside
- installs quickly on any standard umbrella including market or cantilevered style (1.0"-1.6" diameter)
- note: umbrella and pole not included
This patio light is easy to install. It can be clamped or strapped to your umbrella. It has 8 LED lights that give off about 150 lumens of light. Asides the light, this product also has a Bluetooth speaker. You can play your favorite songs while doing your favorite things with your friends. The speakers have a connectivity range of up to 100 ft. This device is rechargeable. A full charge can last 2 days. The device also offers some water resistance.
Now you know that it can be brighter beneath your patio umbrella. But do you know what to check for in a patio umbrella light? This buying guide gives you an insight.
1. Ease of Installation
Installation should be easy or you will be discouraged from using it. Most wireless patio umbrella lights are easy to install. They just need to be clamped to the handle of the umbrella. Some of them even come with straps. These strap types are also easy to install.
2. Charging and Source of Electricity
Some patio umbrella lights use non-rechargeable batteries while some use rechargeable batteries. Using non-rechargeable batteries may mean extra cost. You may have to change them regularly. So, a product with a rechargeable battery might be the better option. You should also note how long the light lasts after recharging the battery. The longer it lasts after a full charge, the better for you.
Some patio umbrella lights even use solar energy as a source of energy. This option is green and cheaper for everyone. So, you may consider that too.
3. The diameter of the Handle of your Umbrella
The diameter of the handle of your umbrella is a very important consideration. It is particularly important when you want to get a light that is installed by clamping. The clamps have a size range which they fit. Choose one with the size range of your umbrella handle.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may choose to attach the lights on the inside of the umbrella. You may also attach the lights to the edges of the umbrella. You could choose to fix the lights on the handle of the umbrella too.
Your umbrella may tip over when the wind blows. To avoid this, you need to secure the umbrella at the base. The base weight you get for your umbrella depends on how long your umbrella is. The longer the umbrella, the heavier the base should be.
Of course, you can. You can re-dye your faded umbrella to whatever color you want. You can also recolor it with paint. The rejuvenation process is something you can do yourself.
No, it cannot. Patio umbrellas, like normal umbrellas, have a limit to the strength of wind they can tolerate. On average, most patio umbrellas cannot tolerate wind heavier than 20 mph.
The size of the patio umbrella you should get depends on the size of your patio table. Your patio umbrella should be big enough to extend beyond the table. The diameter of your umbrella should be at least 48 inches more than the diameter of your table.
You may leave your patio umbrella outdoor if it is weather-resistant. But, even if it is weather-resistant, you should try not to store it outdoors. The conditions during winter can be so harsh and this can damage your umbrella.
- Best Patio Brick Pavers Mold: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Soccer Rebounder Nets: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Kites for Kids: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020